On January 1, Law 7/2022 on waste and contaminated soils for a circular economy came into force, which establishes an environmental tax levied on non-reusable or non-recycled products. This translates into an incentive for companies to promote the circular economy and sustainability in their production and consumption practices.

The tax only applies to non-reusable packaging made from non-recycled material, This means that, if a product is a single-use product made from 30% recycled material, the remaining 70%, which corresponds to non-reusable and non-recycled plastic, will be taxed.

Plastimol guarantees the reusability of all its products according to UNE 53927 and UNE-EN 13429 standards, as well as the possibility of being recycled at the end of their useful life. In addition, thanks to the investment made in more efficient technology and renewable energy, the environmental impact of all products has been minimized.

Our customers can rely on the quality and composition of our products, as we have ISO 9001 quality management certification and UNE-EN 15343 traceability of recycled material and recycled content.

Scroll to Top